- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18257 Ohio St, Detroit, MI 482211.5 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $49,592
- Finished basement, 775 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 342 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 16034163
- Zillow Home ID: 88224311
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18257 Ohio Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% higher than in Detroit, and 693.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 18251 Ohio St Detroit, MI$63K--11,371
- 18263 Ohio St Detroit, MI$37K--1.51,743
- 18273 Ohio St Detroit, MI$42K--1.51,174
- 18241 Ohio St Detroit, MI$35K--1.51,768
- 18281 Ohio St Detroit, MI$76K--1.51,710
- 18231 Ohio St Detroit, MI$46K311,953
- 18248 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$47K--1.51,581
- 18289 Ohio St Detroit, MI$52K--1.51,640
- 18225 Ohio St Detroit, MI$75K--1.51,904
- 18248 Ohio St Detroit, MI$73K--1.51,802
- 18297 Ohio St Detroit, MI$56K--1.52,141
- 18260 Ohio St Detroit, MI$75K--2.52,522
- 18256 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$43K--1.51,824
- 18272 Ohio St Detroit, MI$38K321,572
- 18264 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,684
- 18215 Ohio St Detroit, MI$59K--1.51,323
- 18240 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$39K--2.52,304
- 18280 Ohio St Detroit, MI$47K--1.51,806
- 18270 Wisconsin St Detroit, MI$63K--1.51,421
- 18230 Ohio St Detroit, MI$49K--1.51,734
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292