- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1826 Manor Ln, Glendora, CA 917413 beds, 3 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,331 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Sep 1989 for $240,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 8660043008
- Zillow Home ID: 21648844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1826 Manor Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91741, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35% higher than in Glendora, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91741 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91741 home values.
- 1818 Manor Ln Glendora, CA$560K321,736
- 1834 Manor Ln Glendora, CA$523K331,472
- 426 Lupin Ln Glendora, CA$539K321,541
- 1810 Manor Ln Glendora, CA$512K321,620
- 427 S Poppy Ln Glendora, CA$603K421,961
- 1842 Manor Ln Glendora, CA$537K421,668
- 418 Lupin Ln Glendora, CA$547K321,598
- 419 S Poppy Ln Glendora, CA$541K321,430
- 1802 Manor Ln Glendora, CA$552K321,430
- 1850 Manor Ln Glendora, CA$514K321,416
- 427 Lupin Ln Glendora, CA$560K321,598
- 410 Lupin Ln Glendora, CA$608K321,898
- 411 S Poppy Ln Glendora, CA$544K321,600
- 419 Lupin Ln Glendora, CA$665K422,002
- 426 S Poppy Ln Glendora, CA$554K321,620
- 1756 Manor Ln Glendora, CA$554K421,534
- 1858 Manor Ln Glendora, CA$525K321,550
- 604 S Lope Ln Glendora, CA$398K321,121
- 418 S Poppy Ln Glendora, CA$560K421,668
- 402 Lupin Ln Glendora, CA$573K321,673
Nearby Schools in Glendora
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292