1827 Harcourt Dr, Hephzibah, GA 308154 beds, 2 baths, 1,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $106,500
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: 322 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 2130150000
- Zillow Home ID: 14986962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1827 Harcourt Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the McBean market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% lower than in Augusta, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help McBean home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or McBean home values.
- 1825 Harcourt Dr Hephzibah, GA$98K321,543
- 1829 Harcourt Dr Hephzibah, GA$101K321,401
- 1823 Harcourt Dr Hephzibah, GA$99K321,579
- 1719 Rusk Dr Hephzibah, GA$102K321,588
- 1816 Harcourt Dr Hephzibah, GA$106K321,628
- 1814 Harcourt Dr Hephzibah, GA$115K321,566
- 1818 Harcourt Dr Hephzibah, GA$109K421,681
- 1652 Brown Rd Hephzibah, GA$61K311,108
- 1821 Harcourt Dr Hephzibah, GA$98K321,436
- 1812 Harcourt Dr Hephzibah, GA$102K321,645
- 1650 Brown Rd Hephzibah, GA$62K311,036
- 1726 Rusk Dr Hephzibah, GA$106K321,578
- 1724 Rusk Dr Hephzibah, GA$96K321,610
- 1715 Rusk Dr Hephzibah, GA$98K321,623
- 1819 Harcourt Dr Hephzibah, GA$72K321,201
- 1810 Harcourt Dr Hephzibah, GA$71K321,431
- 1907 Condado Pl Hephzibah, GA$108K321,196
- 1648 Brown Rd Hephzibah, GA$99K321,616
- 1728 Rusk Dr Hephzibah, GA$106K321,685
- 4219 Seago Rd Hephzibah, GA$121K321,679
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!