1827 Kalihi St, Honolulu, HI 968197 beds, 6 baths, 2,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,576 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $260,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: None, 3 spaces, 624 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,576 sqft
- Parcel #: 1130260020000
- Zillow Home ID: 582958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1827 Kalihi Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Liliha-Kapalama, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.8% greater than in Honolulu, and 54.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liliha-Kapalama home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liliha-Kapalama home values.
- 1833 Kalihi St Honolulu, HI$648K531,830
- 1821 Kalihi St Honolulu, HI$742K621,584
- 1837 Kalihi St Honolulu, HI$592K841,378
- 1665 Makuakane Pl Honolulu, HI$900K83.53,334
- 1669 Makuakane Pl APT A Honolulu, HI$648K321,000
- 1669 Makuakane Pl Honolulu, HI$694K321,000
- Kalihi St Honolulu, HI$648K531,830
- 1841 Kalihi St Honolulu, HI$588K31880
- 1661 Makuakane Pl Honolulu, HI$1.1M643,559
- 1863 Makuahine St Honolulu, HI$1.13M843,218
- 1847 Kalihi St Honolulu, HI$590K52.51,064
- 1664 Makuakane Pl Honolulu, HI$837K103.52,972
- Kalihi St HI--------
- 1840 Kalihi St Honolulu, HI--9--6,129
- 1523 Leilani St Honolulu, HI--------
- 1655 Makuakane Pl Honolulu, HI$834K621,900
- 1853 Kalihi St Honolulu, HI$563K531,393
- 1855 Makuahine St Honolulu, HI$833K622,214
- 1660 Makuakane Pl APT A Honolulu, HI$844K722,351
- 1807 Owawa St Honolulu, HI$644K621,888
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292