- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 1,365 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $75,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $59
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Slab, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Screens Some, Lease Terms \ 12 Months, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Pets \ W/Approval, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Trans Type \ Lease, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 490831117023000700
- Zillow Home ID: 1232543
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46219 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46219 homes, this home is valued 5.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 112.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 33.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46219 home values.
|1821 N Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN||$99K||3||2||1,463|
|1835 N Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN||$92K||3||2||1,388|
|1813 N Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN||$135K||4||--||2,804|
|1843 N Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN||$92K||3||1||1,362|
|1824 Zinnia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$96K||3||1||1,552|
|1834 Zinnia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||--||2,010|
|1816 Zinnia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$96K||3||2||1,393|
|1805 N Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN||$122K||4||1||1,818|
|1851 N Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN||$92K||3||1.5||1,572|
|1808 Zinnia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$119K||4||1.5||1,708|
|1842 Zinnia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$96K||4||--||1,822|
|1901 N Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN||$146K||4||3||2,323|
|1744 Zinnia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||1||1,525|
|8010 Orchid Ln Indianapolis, IN||$119K||4||--||1,664|
|8018 Orchid Ln Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||1||1,437|
|8028 Camellia Ln Indianapolis, IN||$86K||3||2||1,552|
|1901 N Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN||$214K||4||3||2,323|
|1915 N Franklin Rd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1837 Zinnia Dr Indianapolis, IN||$101K||4||1||1,640|
|8028 Orchid Ln Indianapolis, IN||$107K||3||--||1,444|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!