- Lot: 7,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 164 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,915 all time views
- 64 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1987 for $55,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 1421907
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Breakfast Area, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Dining Facilities \ Eat In Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Privacy Fence, Exterior Features \ Trees, Exterior Features \ Wood Fence, Fireplaces \ Masonry, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage \ Yes, Garage/Carport Type \ 1 Car Detached, Garage/Carport Type \ Off Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Lease Type \ Net, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Miscellaneous \ Family Room, Miscellaneous \ Great Room, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Miscellaneous \ Separate Utility Rm., Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 1 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16398600
- Zillow Home ID: 77533687
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $72-109K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Kenawood-Rockwood-Hi-Acres-Deep Spring home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lexington as a whole. Among Kenawood-Rockwood-Hi-Acres-Deep Spring homes, this home is 8.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenawood-Rockwood-Hi-Acres-Deep Spring, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Lexington, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kenawood-Rockwood-Hi-Acres-Deep Spring home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenawood-Rockwood-Hi-Acres-Deep Spring home values.
|1831 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$92K||3||2||1,121|
|1819 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$95K||--||1.5||1,161|
|1834 Shiloh Ct Lexington, KY||$102K||--||2||1,696|
|1811 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$94K||--||1||1,075|
|1630 Kilkenny Dr Lexington, KY||$121K||--||1.5||1,695|
|1634 Kilkenny Dr Lexington, KY||$131K||4||2||2,029|
|1830 Shiloh Ct Lexington, KY||$96K||--||1||1,053|
|1824 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$103K||3||2||1,075|
|1820 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$105K||--||1.5||1,722|
|1807 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$92K||--||1||1,240|
|1828 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$111K||4||3||2,010|
|1816 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$136K||4||2||2,200|
|1832 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$106K||--||1||1,374|
|1826 Shiloh Ct Lexington, KY||$100K||3||1||1,130|
|1812 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$85K||--||1.5||1,144|
|1803 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$93K||--||1||1,000|
|1836 Raleigh Rd Lexington, KY||$136K||5||2||1,924|
|1635 Kilkenny Dr Lexington, KY||$108K||--||1.5||1,384|
|1631 Kilkenny Dr Lexington, KY||$111K||--||1.5||1,161|
|1639 Kilkenny Dr Lexington, KY||$104K||--||1.5||1,053|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.