- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1827 Santa Ynez St, Los Angeles, CA 90026Studio, 3,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1919
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1919
- Parcel #: 5404005015
- Zillow Home ID: 20739535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1827 Santa Ynez Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Echo Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.4% less than in Los Angeles, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Echo Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Echo Park home values.
- 1831 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA$850K443,080
- 1821 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA$853K542,308
- 1821 1/2 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA$437K--2792
- 1839 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA$875K132,974
- 916 N Bonnie Brae St Los Angeles, CA$595K311,176
- 1814 Montrose St # 2 Los Angeles, CA$373K21970
- 1814 Montrose St # 4 Los Angeles, CA$656K422,190
- 1814 Montrose St # 1 Los Angeles, CA$579K221,450
- 1814 Montrose St # 3 Los Angeles, CA$458K21970
- 904 N Bonnie Brae St Los Angeles, CA$549K311,300
- 913 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA$598K211,662
- 1843 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA$585K3--1,732
- 919 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA$723K332,400
- 903 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA$619K321,321
- 1822 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA$635K432,000
- 1828 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA$497K11625
- 1824 Montrose St Los Angeles, CA$590K211,188
- 1818 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA$962K443,776
- 1834 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA$756K532,266
- 1840 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA$673K311,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.