18275 County Road 102, Bristol, IN 465073 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a very nice well kept home located just north of Bristol in a very nice country atmosphere. Located 2 minutes from Indiana, Long, Coverdale and Baldwin Lakes. 3 big bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, new hard wood floors, freshly painted and up to date appliances. Sprinkler system. 6 fenced in acres with a 30X40 pole barn. 4 stalls, tack room, feed room and 3 pastures. Out door arena. Please call 574-876-4589 for more information or to set up and appt to come see this beautiful house and acreage!
- Lot: 6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111662183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18275 County Road 102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Bristol, and 31.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46507 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46507 home values.
- 18391 County Road 102 Bristol, IN$84K------
- County Road 102 Bristol, IN--------
- 18406 County Road 102 Bristol, IN$94K311,456
- 18275 County Road 102 Bristol, IN$181K31.51,536
- 18438 County Road 102 Bristol, IN$84K321,647
- 18435 County Road 102 Bristol, IN$141K311,209
- 18195 County Road 102 Bristol, IN$134K312,162
- 51640 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$162K311,816
- County Road 23 Bristol, IN--------
- 51424 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$183K51.51,923
- 51425 County Road 123 Bristol, IN$96K311,360
- 51406 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$96K322,052
- 51520 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$179K312,719
- 51654 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$151K321,400
- 51384 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$140K311,332
- 51474 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$125K321,176
- 51368 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$125K31916
- 18155 County Road 102 Bristol, IN$81K311,431
- 51313 County Road 123 Bristol, IN$168K311,232
- 51342 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$125K3--975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!