- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1828 Cortez Ave, San Jose, CA 951223 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $208
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 48612009
- Zillow Home ID: 19725743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1828 Cortez Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% greater than in San Jose, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 1848 Cortez Ave San Jose, CA$436K31.5960
- 1814 Cortez Ave San Jose, CA$484K421,426
- 1848 Cortez Ave San Jose, CA$454K31.5960
- 1811 Everglade Ave San Jose, CA$440K31960
- 1799 Everglade Ave San Jose, CA$515K521,716
- 1823 Everglade Ave San Jose, CA$439K31960
- 1840 Cortez Ave San Jose, CA$434K31.5960
- 1804 Cortez Ave San Jose, CA$673K----2,166
- 1789 Everglade Ave San Jose, CA$414K32960
- 1297 Bal Harbor Way San Jose, CA$435K31.5960
- 1835 Everglade Ave San Jose, CA$484K421,408
- 1829 Cortez Ave San Jose, CA$482K421,398
- 1779 Everglade Ave San Jose, CA$484K421,441
- 1817 Cortez Ave San Jose, CA$485K421,398
- 1291 Bal Harbor Way San Jose, CA$456K31.51,230
- 1792 Cortez Ave San Jose, CA$647K----2,166
- 1849 Everglade Ave # 1 San Jose, CA$702K532,260
- 1769 Everglade Ave San Jose, CA$481K421,460
- 1805 Cortez Ave San Jose, CA$485K321,117
- 1285 Bal Harbor Way San Jose, CA$435K32960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!