1828 Lin Lor Ln, Elgin, IL 60123
Sold on 10/19/12: $137,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,458 sq ft
- Lot:25 sqft
- Year Built:1968
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $137,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Close to Provena hospital in Country Knolls.
Beautiful hardwood floors throughout.
4 Bedrooms. 2 1/2 bath.
Large livingroom with skylights.
Seperate dining room with sliding doors to shady back yard.
Fantasic finished basement with full bath.
Fenced in back yard. 2 car garage.
Google 1828 Lin Lor for pictures.
Call 224-639-7577 for appointment.
Street is lined with trees and traffic is a minimum.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesBasement is finished and has dry bar.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Office, Recreation room
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow509
- Elementary SchoolHillcrest
- Exterior MaterialOther
- High SchoolLarkin
- Middle SchoolKimball
- Neighborhood NameCountry Knolls North
- Parcel #0616279006
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count7
- School District46
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4636026
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$162,363||$148K – $175K||-$1,624||$111||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,560/mo||$1.4K – $1.8K/mo||$0||$1.07||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60123 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Elgin as a whole. Among 60123 homes, this home is valued 20.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.8% greater than in Elgin, and 559.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60123 home values.
Neighborhood for 1828 Lin Lor Lane
- 1814 Lin Lor Ln Elgin, IL$118K32.01,300
- 125 N Lyle Ave Elgin, IL$160K------
- 1839 Country Knoll Ln Elgin, IL$133K31.51,850
- 1823 Country Knoll Ln Elgin, IL$154K------
- 1835 Lin Lor Ln Elgin, IL$155K------
- 1800 Lin Lor Ln Elgin, IL$143K------
- 1807 Country Knoll Ln Elgin, IL$162K43.01,888
- 1845 Country Knoll Ln Elgin, IL$138K32.51,188
- 1819 Lin Lor Ln Elgin, IL$139K52.01,344
- 1790 Lin Lor Ln Elgin, IL$148K------
- 1791 Country Knoll Ln Elgin, IL$154K------
- 100 N Lyle Ave Elgin, IL$162K------
- 1805 Lin Lor Ln Elgin, IL$154K------
- 1828 Country Knoll Ln Elgin, IL$119K------
- 1828 Country Knoll Ln Elgin, IL$167K42.51,648
- 1842 Country Knoll Ln Elgin, IL$158K------
- 1814 Country Knoll Ln Elgin, IL$164K------
- 1850 Country Knoll Ln Elgin, IL$144K------
- 130 N Lyle Ave Elgin, IL$153K------
- 96 N Lyle Ave Elgin, IL$149K32.51,950
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005