- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1828 Mimosa Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 3 baths, 1,998 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $352,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,998 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09503612
- Zillow Home ID: 6194790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1828 Mimosa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Plaza Midwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% less than in Charlotte, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 1824 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$225K211,170
- 1834 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$197K311,146
- 1820 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$199K21845
- 2033 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$259K--21,575
- 1816 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$199K21984
- 1823 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$474K32.52,176
- 2100 Norcross Pl Charlotte, NC$356K432,504
- 1827 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$429K422,410
- 1821 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$346K----3,146
- 1831 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$580K433,333
- 1841 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$396K331,839
- 1815 Belvedere Ave Charlotte, NC$502K322,118
- 1828 Cochran Pl Charlotte, NC$153K31.51,056
- 2114 Thurmond Pl Charlotte, NC$346K321,332
- 1824 Cochran Pl Charlotte, NC$158K31.51,056
- 2032 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$533K432,421
- 2036 Tippah Ave Charlotte, NC$395K422,076
- 1800 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$223K21987
- 1820 Cochran Pl Charlotte, NC$217K321,300
- 2110 Norcross Pl Charlotte, NC$235K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.