18280 Mid Ocean Pl, Leesburg, VA 201765 beds, 5 baths, 6,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $895,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 672 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,570 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 110282509000
- Zillow Home ID: 54519972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18280 Mid Ocean Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 20176 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 216.7% greater than in Leesburg, and 71.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leesburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20176 home values.
- 18284 Mid Ocean Pl Leesburg, VA$827K--4.53,942
- 18288 Mid Ocean Pl Leesburg, VA$901K44.55,682
- 43274 Mission Hills Way Leesburg, VA$843K--54,291
- 43275 Mission Hills Way Leesburg, VA$729K43.53,248
- 18292 Mid Ocean Pl Leesburg, VA$900K44.55,151
- 43270 Mission Hills Way Leesburg, VA$793K44.53,633
- 43267 Mission Hills Way Leesburg, VA$791K43.53,633
- 43266 Mission Hills Way Leesburg, VA$790K44.53,664
- 18296 Mid Ocean Pl Leesburg, VA$873K44.54,080
- 18297 Mid Ocean Pl Leesburg, VA$801K553,922
- 18311 Sea Island Pl Leesburg, VA$1.14M44.54,682
- 18315 Sea Island Pl Leesburg, VA$769K433,828
- 43263 Mission Hills Way Leesburg, VA$797K54.53,709
- 43262 Mission Hills Way Leesburg, VA$808K54.54,109
- 18319 Sea Island Pl Leesburg, VA$810K--43,648
- 18354 Kingsmill St Leesburg, VA$831K54.53,938
- 18358 Kingsmill St Leesburg, VA$806K44.53,468
- 18301 Mid Ocean Pl Leesburg, VA$847K54.54,422
- 18265 Shinniecock Hills Pl Leesburg, VA$1.23M44.57,152
- 18323 Sea Island Pl Leesburg, VA$874K43.54,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.