1829 6th St SW, Loveland, CO 805373 beds, 2 baths, 1,157 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $183,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,157 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: R0457124
- Zillow Home ID: 13889697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1829 6th St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80537, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% higher than in Loveland, and 1.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 1841 6th St SW Loveland, CO$146K311,014
- 1817 6th St SW Loveland, CO$166K211,143
- 1828 Eagle Dr Loveland, CO$160K211,014
- 1816 Eagle Dr Loveland, CO$168K31.51,122
- 1840 Eagle Dr Loveland, CO$185K321,678
- 1828 6th St SW Loveland, CO$162K21990
- 1816 6th St SW Loveland, CO$189K31.751,758
- 1840 6th St SW Loveland, CO$160K21884
- 1805 6th St SW Loveland, CO$185K421,718
- 1853 6th St SW Loveland, CO$181K421,756
- 1804 Eagle Dr Loveland, CO$176K311,160
- 1852 Eagle Dr Loveland, CO$181K321,728
- 1804 6th St SW Loveland, CO$188K31.751,772
- 1852 6th St SW Loveland, CO$196K421,758
- 616 Gayla Ct Loveland, CO$164K311,014
- 617 Gayla Ct Loveland, CO$208K421,678
- 1829 Eagle Dr Loveland, CO$184K221,812
- 1787 6th St SW Loveland, CO$186K321,758
- 1841 Eagle Dr Loveland, CO$165K311,160
- 1786 Eagle Dr Loveland, CO$191K321,762
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292