1829 E 13th StAPT 3B, Brooklyn, NY 11229
Sold on 6/3/13: $445,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow203
- Parcel #068191022
- # Stories5.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID68314538
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$416,044||$379K – $458K||+$2,085||$399||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,122/mo||$1.7K – $2.7K/mo||+$28||$2.04||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Homecrest home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole. Among Homecrest homes, this home is valued 26.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Homecrest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.7% lower than in New York, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Homecrest home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Homecrest home values.
Neighborhood for 1829 E 13th Street APT 3B
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Junior High School 234 Arthur W Cunning... (assigned) 6-8 0.3 mi
- James Madison High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Edward R Murrow High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- William E Grady Career and Technical Ed... (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Abraham Lincoln High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Sheep.S.Head Bay High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Rachel Carson High School for Coastal S... (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005