- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1829 NW 145th St, Edmond, OK 730133 beds, 2 baths, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $113,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 409 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 206971690
- Zillow Home ID: 79525026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1829 Nw 145th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 31.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 1825 NW 145th St Edmond, OK$108K22952
- 14601 Moon Daisy Dr Edmond, OK$70K321,109
- NW 145th St Edmond, OK$114K22952
- 14613 Moon Daisy Dr Edmond, OK$146K321,406
- 1821 NW 145th St Edmond, OK$142K321,445
- 14617 Moon Daisy Dr Edmond, OK$142K31.751,404
- 1824 NW 146th Ter Edmond, OK$134K321,445
- 14605 Moon Daisy Dr Edmond, OK$116K22952
- 14609 Moon Daisy Dr Edmond, OK$132K321,333
- 1824 NW 145th St Edmond, OK$116K321,080
- 1817 NW 145th St Edmond, OK$125K321,260
- 1820 NW 146th Ter Edmond, OK$126K321,354
- 1820 NW 145th St Edmond, OK$139K321,445
- 1816 NW 146th Ter Edmond, OK$124K321,208
- 14621 Moon Daisy Dr Edmond, OK$135K31.751,404
- 1813 NW 145th St Edmond, OK$122K321,333
- 1828 NW 145th St Edmond, OK$125K321,196
- 1829 NW 144th Ter Edmond, OK$164K321,445
- 1829 NW 146th Ter Edmond, OK$121K321,092
- 14517 Moon Daisy Dr Edmond, OK$94K321,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.