- Lot: 2.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 20,705 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 2039 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Appliances Other \ Compactor, Appliances Other \ Disposal, Appliances Other \ Freezer, Appliances Other \ Ice Maker, Appliances Other \ Washer\Dryer Conn, Area \ 02-Davidson County, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Type \ Full, Bedroom 1 Description \ Suite, Bedroom 2 Description \ Bath, Bedroom 4 Description \ Bath, Built Information \ Renovated, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling System \ Central, County \ Davidson County, Den Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Combination, Driveway Type \ Aggregate, Electricity Paid By \ Tenant, Garage Description \ Garage, Gas Paid By \ Tenant, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ Central, Interior Other \ Air Filter, Interior Other \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Other \ Smoke Alarm, Interior Other \ Utility Connection, Interior Other \ Walk-In Closets, Kitchen Description \ Eat-In, Listing Status \ Active, Living Room Description \ Formal, Patio\Deck \ Covered Deck, Patio\Deck \ Deck, Patio\Deck \ Screened Deck, Pets Permitted \ Yes, Pool Description \ None, Property Class \ Rental, Property Sub-Type \ Site Built, Rec Room Description \ Basement Level, Sewer System \ Sewer, Water Paid By \ Tenant, Water Source \ City Water
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,466 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 359
- Lot width: 224
- Parcel #: 15800008200
- Zillow Home ID: 41191398
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $395-980K.
Market guideZillow predicts 37027 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Nashville as a whole. Among 37027 homes, this home is valued 65.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.7% less than in Nashville, and 71.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37027 home values.
|1896 Shamrock Dr Brentwood, TN||$519K||4||3||3,073|
|1817 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood, TN||$589K||4||3.5||3,400|
|1892 Shamrock Dr Brentwood, TN||$446K||3||2||2,319|
|1901 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood, TN||$510K||4||3.5||3,075|
|Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood, TN||--||--||--||--|
|401 Saint Edmunds Ct Brentwood, TN||--||--||--||--|
|Noel Dr Brentwood, TN||--||--||--||--|
|1888 Shamrock Dr Brentwood, TN||$490K||3||2||2,718|
|409 Saint Edmunds Ct Brentwood, TN||--||5||--||9,001|
|6312 Noel Dr Brentwood, TN||$555K||--||3||3,224|
|1809 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood, TN||$570K||4||3.5||3,134|
|300 White Swans Xing Brentwood, TN||$2.53M||5||6||8,012|
|1893 Shamrock Dr Brentwood, TN||$671K||4||3.5||3,401|
|1917 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood, TN||$1.14M||5||4||8,046|
|1904 Shamrock Dr Brentwood, TN||$548K||4||3||3,478|
|6313 Noel Dr Brentwood, TN||$508K||--||2||2,643|
|St Edmunds Ct Brentwood, TN||--||--||--||--|
|1884 Shamrock Dr Brentwood, TN||$616K||4||3.5||3,300|
|6328 Noel Dr Brentwood, TN||$655K||4||5||4,567|
|6316 Noel Dr Brentwood, TN||$489K||--||3||2,613|
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!