1829 Olive St, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Living room, Secured entry
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 1191271760000
- Zillow Home ID: 59201482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1829 Olive Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Amber Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% lower than in San Bernardino, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Amber Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amber Hills home values.
- 1805 Olive St Highland, CA$148K321,040
- 1851 Olive St Highland, CA$161K421,424
- 1795 Olive St Highland, CA$182K321,232
- 1873 Olive St Highland, CA$176K321,232
- 1828 Bangor Ave Highland, CA$179K321,232
- 1850 Bangor Ave Highland, CA$181K321,232
- 1804 Bangor Ave Highland, CA$185K421,424
- 1872 Bangor Ave Highland, CA$164K421,424
- 1794 Bangor Ave Highland, CA$179K421,232
- 1773 Olive St Highland, CA$172K421,424
- 1895 Olive St Highland, CA$172K421,424
- 1822 Olive St Highland, CA$192K421,704
- 1840 Olive St Highland, CA$145K321,040
- 1804 Olive St Highland, CA$174K421,232
- 1858 Olive St Highland, CA$159K321,440
- 1772 Bangor Ave Highland, CA$183K321,232
- 1894 Bangor Ave Highland, CA$177K321,232
- 1794 Olive St Highland, CA$173K421,424
- 1751 Olive St Highland, CA$177K321,232
- 1876 Olive St Highland, CA$171K421,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!