1829 W Main St, Richmond, VA 23220
Sold on 11/4/11: $265,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Apartment:3,306 sq ft
- Lot:3,240 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Nov 2011 for $265,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow763
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1977
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width27
- Parcel #W0000810001
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12546606
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,217/mo||$840 – $1.8K/mo||-$53||$0.37||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts The Fan home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Richmond as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Fan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.8% less than in Richmond, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Fan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
Neighborhood for 1829 W Main Street
- 1 N Granby St Richmond, VA$269K32.01,292
- 7 N Granby St Richmond, VA$256K31.51,360
- 11 N Granby St Richmond, VA$275K32.01,593
- 4 N Granby St Richmond, VA$395K42.52,295
- 10 N Allen Ave Richmond, VA$284K31.51,414
- 12 N Allen Ave Richmond, VA$224K32.01,360
- 1827 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$321K32.51,914
- 1825 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$387K43.02,040
- 1823 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$382K31.52,076
- 17 S Meadow St Richmond, VA$174K31.01,216
- 3 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$314K32.52,010
- 1815 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$307K31.51,589
- 22 N Allen Ave Richmond, VA$298K31.01,538
- 7 N Allen Ave Richmond, VA$283K32.01,426
- 1921 W Cary St Richmond, VA$192K22.01,061
- 1911 W Cary St Richmond, VA$192K22.01,061
- 1925 W Cary St Richmond, VA$202K22.01,061
- 9 N Allen Ave Richmond, VA$293K31.01,426
- 11 1/2 N Allen Ave Richmond, VA$271K31.01,426
- 1803 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$324K32.01,560
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005