183-185A Massachusetts AveUNIT 803, BOSTON, MA 02115
Sold on 7/22/13: $895,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,220 sq ft
- Lot:1,220 sqft
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $895,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow142
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:04 P:01420 S:070
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count32
- Zillow Home ID63042574
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$898,355||$835K – $970K||-$6,237||$736||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,960/mo||$2.8K – $5.1K/mo||+$126||$3.25||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Fenway home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Fenway homes, this home is valued 131.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fenway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% lower than in Boston, and 81.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fenway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fenway home values.
Neighborhood for 183-185A Massachusetts Avenue UNIT 803
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- James P Timilty Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Boston Latin School (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005