- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
183 9th St, Providence, RI 029063 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,909 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $870,000
- Price/sqft: $411
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,116 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0910308 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65915154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 183 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hope, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.6% lower than in Providence, and 33.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hope home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hope home values.
- 179 9th St Providence, RI$332K211,539
- 182 9th St Providence, RI$268K212,804
- 182 9th St # 1 Providence, RI$195K211,100
- 178 9th St Providence, RI$238K311,000
- 151 9th St Providence, RI$329K621,994
- 168 9th St Providence, RI$285K623,033
- 148 9th St Providence, RI$225K321,126
- 182 9th St # 2 Providence, RI$194K211,200
- 165 9th St Providence, RI$366K321,724
- 164 9th St Providence, RI$313K422,616
- 161 9th St Providence, RI$310K322,288
- 156 9th St Providence, RI$233K422,596
- 146 8th St Providence, RI$302K31.51,344
- 147 10th St Providence, RI$324K321,344
- 160-162 8th St Providence, RI$288K21.51,100
- 150 9th St Providence, RI$311K622,616
- 155 10th St Providence, RI$311K211,314
- 139 10th St Providence, RI$356K211,448
- 152 8th St Providence, RI$354K42.51,710
- 151 10th St Providence, RI$217K21996
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.