A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,720 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $119,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,587 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: M:0304 B:0401 L:0055
- Zillow Home ID: 58953462
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $99-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06705 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06705 homes, this home is valued 18% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06705, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% less than in Waterbury, and 241.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06705 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06705 home values.
|177 Alexander Ave Waterbury, CT||$118K||3||1.5||1,288|
|51 Leaf Ave Waterbury, CT||$181K||5||3||3,009|
|172 Alexander Ave Waterbury, CT||$123K||1||1||360|
|191 Alexander Ave Waterbury, CT||$89K||3||1||984|
|52 Leaf Ave Waterbury, CT||$83K||2||1||988|
|54 Harland Ave Waterbury, CT||$89K||2||1||1,128|
|Harland Ave Waterbury, CT||$89K||2||1||1,128|
|74 Harland Ave Waterbury, CT||$90K||3||1.5||972|
|43 Leaf Ave Waterbury, CT||$103K||4||1||1,152|
|80 Harland Ave Waterbury, CT||$102K||3||1.5||972|
|48 Leaf Ave Waterbury, CT||$103K||3||1||1,232|
|86 Harland Ave Waterbury, CT||$103K||3||1.5||972|
|94 Harland Ave Waterbury, CT||$89K||3||1.5||972|
|48 Harland Ave Waterbury, CT||$120K||3||2||1,921|
|5 Green Acre Dr Waterbury, CT||$86K||3||1.5||772|
|40 Harland Ave Waterbury, CT||$117K||4||2||2,060|
|100 Harland Ave Waterbury, CT||$119K||3||2||1,326|
|59 Harland Ave Waterbury, CT||$135K||3||2.1||1,660|
|33 Leaf Ave Waterbury, CT||$114K||3||1||1,172|
|17 Green Acre Dr Waterbury, CT||$114K||3||1.5||1,380|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.