- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
183 Beach Rd, Beaufort, NC 285163 beds, 2 baths, 1,577 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.96 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,577 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 741502755892000
- Zillow Home ID: 101974404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 183 Beach Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% greater than in Beaufort, and 76.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beaufort.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 187 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$96K------
- 191 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$94K------
- 171 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$105K32960
- 197 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC--------
- 163 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC--Studio----
- 157 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$199KStudio----
- 182 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$70K321,248
- 174 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$85K421,782
- 186 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$192K311,656
- 150 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$80K21672
- 146 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$77K------
- 130 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$79K11576
- 308 Anchor Rd Beaufort, NC$40K22901
- 115 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$173K321,836
- 304 Anchor Rd Beaufort, NC$71K31920
- 109 Beach Rd Beaufort, NC$227K321,843
- 380 Sandy Point Dr Beaufort, NC$476K33.52,074
- 299 Anchor Rd Beaufort, NC$103K321,624
- 144 Herring Pond Ct Beaufort, NC$581K43.53,348
- 272 Anchor Rd Beaufort, NC$60K321,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.