A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 4,611 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $186,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- 840 sqft basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Area Num \ Bethany, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Deposit - Continue To Show, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mill Rate \ 33.9000, Neighborhood \ Bethany (101), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Raised Ranch, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 00111100
- Zillow Home ID: 57886055
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $223-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06524 home values will fall 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Bethany as a whole. Among 06524 homes, this home is valued 17.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06524, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bethany, and 65.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06524 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bethany
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.