- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
183 Bryant St, Palo Alto, CA 943014 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,538 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 153 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $1,143
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 553 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- multi-room zoned heating and cooling; instant water heater system; bonus room; home automation
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,538 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 36
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 12012056
- Zillow Home ID: 19495096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 183 Bryant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown North home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown North home values.
- 181 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.27M42.52,538
- 177 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.31M31.52,270
- 185 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.98M321,314
- 325 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.57M11.5850
- 327 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.97M----4,420
- 171 Bryant St APT A Palo Alto, CA$3.92M118,124
- 169 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.62M32.51,874
- 179 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.61M321,515
- 167 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.64M32.51,874
- 343 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.12M321,834
- 162 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$2.35M321,664
- 187 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.06M432,220
- 193 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.06M32.52,238
- 195 Bryant St # B Palo Alto, CA$1.41M221,248
- 195 Bryant St # A Palo Alto, CA$1.47M221,574
- 191 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.2M33.52,483
- 189 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.02M32.52,173
- 168 Waverley St Palo Alto, CA$5.37M----10,808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!