This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Views: 2,973 all time views
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $375,000
- Parking: 228 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: Vaulted Ceiling
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Building Type: Detached
- Listing Class: Residential
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Tar and Gravel
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Horse Property: No
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Water: Public
- Off-Street Parking
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Kitchen: Oven - Self Cleaning
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Lot Description: Grade - Level
- View: Greenbelt
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- Foundation: Other
- Heating: Fireplace
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Laundry: Dryer
- Communications: Cable TV
- Fencing: Fenced
- Kitchen: Countertop - Tile
- Fencing: Wood
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Electric
- Construction Type: Wood
- Additional Rooms: Laundry Room
- Style: Bungalow
- Style: Cottage
- Lot Description: Grade - Gently Sloped
- Sewer Septic: Septic Connected
- Amenities Misc.: Open Beam Ceiling
- Fireplaces: Other
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1934
- Parcel #: 189442006000
- Zillow Home ID: 19375578
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $460-775K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93924, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Carmel Valley, and 7.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93924 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93924 home values.
Nearby Schools in Carmel Valley
Carmel High (assigned)9-1212.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!