- Lot: 5,303 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 5,089 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $780,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $628
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 471 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,243 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 68428067
- Zillow Home ID: 19815050
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $555-752K.
Market guideZillow predicts Edenvale - Seven Trees home values will increase 8.3% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Edenvale - Seven Trees homes, this home is valued 43.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 76.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Edenvale - Seven Trees, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 121.4% higher than in San Jose, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
|175 Page Mill Dr San Jose, CA||$631K||4||3||1,732|
|191 Page Mill Dr San Jose, CA||$629K||3||2||1,243|
|167 Page Mill Dr San Jose, CA||$679K||4||2.5||1,984|
|199 Page Mill Dr San Jose, CA||$616K||4||2.5||1,732|
|5080 Edenview Dr San Jose, CA||$656K||4||2.5||1,956|
|5076 Edenview Dr San Jose, CA||$628K||3||2.5||1,704|
|5084 Edenview Dr San Jose, CA||$670K||3||2.5||1,974|
|5072 Edenview Dr San Jose, CA||$612K||3||2.5||1,704|
|205 Page Mill Dr San Jose, CA||$600K||4||2.5||1,732|
|159 Page Mill Dr San Jose, CA||$645K||3||2||1,243|
|5088 Edenview Dr San Jose, CA||$646K||3||2.5||1,704|
|5068 Edenview Dr San Jose, CA||$599K||3||2.5||1,704|
|174 Page Mill Dr San Jose, CA||$661K||3||2.5||1,896|
|5103 Vera Ln San Jose, CA||$640K||4||2.5||1,732|
|5092 Edenview Dr San Jose, CA||$651K||4||2.5||1,732|
|151 Page Mill Dr San Jose, CA||$625K||3||2||1,243|
|213 Page Mill Dr San Jose, CA||$595K||4||2.5||1,732|
|166 Page Mill Dr San Jose, CA||$647K||3||2||1,243|
|5064 Edenview Dr San Jose, CA||$602K||4||2.5||1,732|
|5096 Edenview Dr San Jose, CA||$649K||4||2.5||1,732|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!