- Lot: 1.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 751 days on Zillow
- Views: 19,880 all time views
- 56 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $555
- MLS #: 8MA1664
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cabana, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Entry Hall, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Live-in Help Quarters, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), STYLE \ Tudor, STYLE \ Victorian
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,295 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0051 B:0030 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59230357
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.25-4.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is 869.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 154.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|179 West St Beverly, MA||$2.01M||2||2||2,902|
|973 Hale St Beverly, MA||$2.44M||1||1||--|
|175 West St Beverly, MA||$5.83M||6||7||7,379|
|955 Hale St Beverly, MA||$562K||3||3.5||2,400|
|949 Hale St Beverly, MA||$525K||3||1.5||2,144|
|947 Hale St Beverly, MA||$400K||3||2||1,719|
|945 Hale St Beverly, MA||$509K||3||3||2,432|
|171 West St Beverly, MA||$4.05M||3||4||5,472|
|943 Hale St Beverly, MA||$410K||3||1.5||1,550|
|941 Hale St Beverly, MA||$440K||3||2||1,428|
|939 Hale St Beverly, MA||$572K||3||3||2,200|
|935 Hale St Beverly, MA||$563K||3||2.5||1,942|
|167 West St Beverly, MA||$3.4M||4||3.5||3,994|
|954 Hale St Beverly, MA||$936K||4||2.5||2,583|
|18 Boardman Ave # B Manchester, MA||$6.62M||2||2.5||2,397|
|950 Hale St Beverly, MA||$2.27M||4||6.5||8,732|
|933 Hale St Beverly, MA||$512K||3||1.5||1,568|
|958 Hale St Beverly, MA||$769K||4||2.5||3,715|
|163 West St Beverly, MA||$5.64M||5||5.5||6,900|
|18 Boardman Ave Manchester, MA||$3.2M||5||4.5||4,727|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded2.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.