1830 Dichter Ct, Thornton, CO 802293 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $82,600
- Price/sqft: $70
- Disability Access
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Cable-ready, Pets Allowed, Stove/Oven/Range
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: R0053219
- Zillow Home ID: 12984828
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1830 Dichter Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80229, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.6% higher than in Thornton, and 102.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80229 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thornton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80229 home values.
- 1840 Dichter Ct Thornton, CO$171K321,203
- 1810 Dichter Ct Thornton, CO$170K321,517
- 9041 Poze Blvd Thornton, CO$168K321,176
- 9051 Poze Blvd Thornton, CO$166K321,176
- 9080 Cedar Ct Thornton, CO$167K321,176
- 1860 Dichter Ct Thornton, CO$114K321,176
- 1790 Dichter Ct Thornton, CO$166K321,176
- 9031 Poze Blvd Thornton, CO$117K321,176
- 9031 Poze Blvd Thornton, CO$168K321,176
- 9055 Poze Blvd Thornton, CO$157K321,176
- 1841 Dichter Ct Thornton, CO$174K321,176
- 9090 Cedar Ct Thornton, CO$158K321,176
- 9071 Cedar Ct Thornton, CO$165K321,176
- 1780 Dichter Ct Thornton, CO$110K321,176
- 1880 Dichter Ct Thornton, CO$128K321,176
- 9025 Poze Blvd Thornton, CO$201K321,875
- 9061 Poze Blvd Thornton, CO$161K321,176
- 1861 Dichter Ct Thornton, CO$156K321,176
- 9081 Cedar Ct Thornton, CO$158K321,176
- 9100 Cedar Ct Thornton, CO--321,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.