1830 Eldorn Dr E, Columbus, OH 432073 beds, 1 bath, 971 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $45,500
- Price/sqft: $47
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 971 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 010132837
- Zillow Home ID: 33916864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1830 Eldorn Drive E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Innis Garden Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 101.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.9% greater than in Columbus, and 292.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Innis Garden Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Innis Garden Village home values.
- 1824 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$73K321,193
- 1840 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$54K31971
- 1816 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$44K311,280
- 1848 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$77K31.51,193
- 1835 Fairwood Ave Columbus, OH$45K31925
- 1810 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$39K31910
- 1856 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$79K31.51,193
- 1849 Fairwood Ave Columbus, OH$56K311,014
- 1827 Fairwood Ave Columbus, OH$53K31986
- 1800 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$74K331,193
- 1819 Fairwood Ave Columbus, OH$71K31.51,100
- 1864 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$62K311,031
- 1831 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$39K31910
- 1857 Fairwood Ave Columbus, OH$45K41.51,342
- 1825 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$46K31.5910
- 1839 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$35K31910
- 1815 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$45K31910
- 1845 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$37K31910
- 1865 Fairwood Ave Columbus, OH$34K31925
- 1809 Eldorn Dr E Columbus, OH$49K311,011
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292