- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1830 SE Parkview Cir, Milwaukie, OR 972674 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Separate 120 sq. ft. storage shed, RV parking is covered
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00276720
- Zillow Home ID: 48231478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1830 Se Parkview Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97267 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.8% less than in Oak Grove, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97267 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oak Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97267 home values.
- 15705 SE Miniview Ct Milwaukie, OR$292K32.51,728
- 1818 SE Parkview Cir Milwaukie, OR$223K21.51,114
- 1827 SE Parkview Cir Milwaukie, OR$234K321,350
- 15644 SE River Rd Milwaukie, OR$257K321,630
- 15706 SE Miniview Ct Milwaukie, OR$262K321,752
- 1815 SE Parkview Cir Milwaukie, OR$234K321,310
- 1839 SE Parkview Cir Milwaukie, OR$333K432,733
- 1843 SE Parkview Cir Milwaukie, OR$244K42.51,656
- 15704 SE Miniview Ct Milwaukie, OR$228K421,496
- 15712 SE River Rd Milwaukie, OR$237K321,480
- 15702 SE Miniview Ct Milwaukie, OR$268K431,924
- 1812 SE Creighton Ave Milwaukie, OR$254K31.51,480
- 1808 SE Creighton Ave Milwaukie, OR$265K321,632
- 1911 SE Parkview Cir Milwaukie, OR$344K433,522
- 15766 SE River Rd Milwaukie, OR$235K32.51,606
- 1818 SE Creighton Ave Milwaukie, OR$262K211,246
- 1923 SE Parkview Cir Milwaukie, OR$220K321,342
- 1963 SE Parkview Cir Milwaukie, OR$252K321,487
- 1980 SE Sky View Ct Milwaukie, OR$332K432,718
- 1946 SE Parkview Cir Milwaukie, OR$245K331,434
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.