1830 W 26th St, Cleveland, OH 44113Studio, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $264,500
- Price/sqft: $132
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 38
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 00333088
- Zillow Home ID: 33330231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1830 W 26th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ohio City - West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% lower than in Cleveland, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ohio City - West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ohio City - West Side home values.
- 1826 W 26th St Cleveland, OH$80K32.51,608
- 2602 Bridge Ave # A Cleveland, OH$88K32.52,680
- 2610 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 1820 W 26th St Cleveland, OH$68K221,580
- Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 1826 W 26th St Cleveland, OH$67K32.51,974
- Waco Ct Cleveland, OH--------
- 2601 Jay Ave Cleveland, OH$206K522,373
- 2605 Jay Ave Cleveland, OH$104K432,820
- 2700 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$60K421,824
- 2514 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 2609 Jay Ave Cleveland, OH$303K332,411
- 2615 Jay Ave Cleveland, OH$76K421,680
- 2702 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$65K211,136
- 2701 Jay Ave Cleveland, OH$182K321,493
- 2708 Bridge Ave Cleveland, OH$251K622,719
- 1831 W 28th St Cleveland, OH$96K432,225
- 2705 Jay Ave Cleveland, OH$244K432,736
- 2522 Jay Ave Cleveland, OH$148K22.51,728
- 2528 Jay Ave Cleveland, OH$198K743,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292