- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1830 Walhalla Hwy, Pickens, SC 296713 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,876 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 686 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,876 sqft
- Parcel #: R0045281
- Zillow Home ID: 72647675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1830 Walhalla Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29671 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% greater than in Pickens, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29671 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29671 home values.
- 1831 Walhalla Hwy Pickens, SC$375K31.14,363
- 1822 Walhalla Hwy Pickens, SC$105K321,718
- 1838 Walhalla Hwy # 1 Pickens, SC$160K41.252,184
- 1818 Walhalla Hwy Pickens, SC$113K311,381
- 1850 Walhalla Hwy Pickens, SC$196K32.252,017
- 1504 Allgood Bridge Rd Pickens, SC$112K31.251,316
- 1934 Walhalla Hwy Pickens, SC$94K322,128
- 111 Concord Church Rd Pickens, SC$143K321,497
- 123 Concord Church Rd Pickens, SC$199K322,400
- 145 Autumn Dr Pickens, SC$156K321,685
- 133 Concord Church Rd Pickens, SC$227K321,654
- 130 Autumn Dr Pickens, SC--211,280
- 142 Mile Creek Rd Pickens, SC$275K325,569
- 165 Autumn Dr Pickens, SC$232K42.252,517
- 110 Autumn Dr Pickens, SC$53K21552
- 146 Concord Church Rd Pickens, SC$155K31.252,227
- 1790 Walhalla Hwy Pickens, SC$228K322,908
- 102 Auntumn Way Liberty, SC--321,418
- 147 Mile Creek Rd Pickens, SC$159K32.251,944
- 161 Concord Church Rd Pickens, SC$241K32.251,954
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292