- Lot: 2,818 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 762 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $45
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: T2748805
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 468 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 21-30 Years Old, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Electric, Features \ Enclosed Porch, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Patio, Features \ Porch, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Screened Porch, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wood Burning, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,349 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0592405336
- Zillow Home ID: 44959238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $201-277K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33647 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.2% increase for Pebble Creek as a whole. Among 33647 homes, this home is 12.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33647, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% greater than in Pebble Creek, and 294.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33647 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pebble Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
|18306 Felspar Way Tampa, FL||$195K||3||2||1,872|
|9432 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$207K||3||2||1,868|
|9430 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$198K||3||2||1,872|
|9424 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$221K||4||2||2,120|
|9428 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$206K||4||2||2,064|
|18308 Felspar Way Tampa, FL||$220K||4||2||2,365|
|18303 Felspar Way Tampa, FL||$232K||4||2.5||2,365|
|9502 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$182K||3||2||1,848|
|18305 Felspar Way Tampa, FL||$198K||3||2||1,848|
|18310 Felspar Way Tampa, FL||$213K||4||2||2,123|
|18311 Felspar Way Tampa, FL||$217K||4||3||2,345|
|18307 Felspar Way Tampa, FL||$221K||4||2||2,365|
|18309 Felspar Way Tampa, FL||$216K||4||2||2,087|
|9431 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$210K||4||2||2,082|
|18313 Felspar Way Tampa, FL||$197K||3||2||1,872|
|9433 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$221K||4||2||2,367|
|9422 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$232K||4||2||2,362|
|9429 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$251K||4||2||2,907|
|9504 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$229K||4||2||2,365|
|9435 Pebble Glen Ave Tampa, FL||$216K||4||3||2,390|
Nearby Schools in Pebble Creek
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.