18307 Brookpark Dr, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 3 baths, 2,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $299,000
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0592491052
- Zillow Home ID: 51587007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18307 Brookpark Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33647 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 101.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% higher than in Hillsborough, and 214.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33647 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33647 home values.
- 18309 Brookpark Dr Tampa, FL$204K432,350
- 18305 Brookpark Dr Tampa, FL$162K421,825
- 18303 Brookpark Dr Tampa, FL$251K432,432
- 18311 Brookpark Dr Tampa, FL$167K321,330
- 18313 Brookpark Dr Tampa, FL$187K421,824
- 18301 Brookpark Dr Tampa, FL$154K321,663
- 10423 Glen Willow Ln Tampa, FL$175K421,828
- 10428 Goldenbrook Way Tampa, FL$155K321,330
- 18315 Brookpark Dr Tampa, FL$149K321,398
- 18233 Brookpark Dr Tampa, FL$150K321,530
- 10421 Glen Willow Ln Tampa, FL$161K421,828
- 18213 Cypress Haven Dr Tampa, FL$255K532,550
- Goldenbrook Way Tampa, FL$177K321,530
- 18215 Cypress Haven Dr Tampa, FL$260K422,420
- 18317 Brookpark Dr Tampa, FL$171K321,398
- 10426 Goldenbrook Way Tampa, FL$177K421,825
- 18211 Cypress Haven Dr Tampa, FL$295K543,496
- 18231 Brookpark Dr Tampa, FL$174K421,663
- 10422 Glen Willow Ln Tampa, FL$241K432,080
- 10419 Glen Willow Ln Tampa, FL$233K532,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292