1831 31st Ave, Seattle, WA 981222 beds, 1 bath, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $349,500
- Price/sqft: $202
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement, 400 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 9828700600
- Zillow Home ID: 49147171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1831 31st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madrona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% lower than in Seattle, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 1827 31st Ave Seattle, WA$946K43.253,320
- 3013 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$543K41.751,440
- 3019 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$430K211,020
- 1825 31st Ave Seattle, WA$1.2M53.53,300
- 1817 31st Ave Seattle, WA$568K21.751,290
- 1830 30th Ave Seattle, WA$504K221,740
- 1826 30th Ave Seattle, WA$584K332,540
- 1826 30th Ave Seattle, WA$547K332,160
- 3001 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$782K33.53,460
- 1822 30th Ave Seattle, WA$473K421,440
- 3014 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$501K83.52,620
- 1818 30th Ave Seattle, WA$718K422,490
- 1830 31st Ave Seattle, WA$578K31.752,160
- 1826 31st Ave Seattle, WA$459K21.751,216
- 1836 31st Ave Seattle, WA$521K221,400
- 3014 E Howell St Seattle, WA$457K421,280
- 1822 31st Ave Seattle, WA$447K31920
- 106 30th Ave E Seattle, WA$485K411,720
- 1818 31st Ave Seattle, WA$486K31.751,220
- 107 31st Ave E Seattle, WA$477K32.51,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.