- Lot: 1.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 492 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,360 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 1993 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 6310933
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 4000 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Features \ 1-2 Acres, Features \ 2 Fireplaces, Features \ 21-30 Years Old, Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Beam -Ceilings, Features \ Brick, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Corner, Features \ Dry Bar, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Intercom System, Features \ Irregular, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Open, Features \ Patio, Features \ Public, Features \ Security System, Features \ Skylight, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Stone, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Tile, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Wet Bar, Features \ Wine Cellar, Features \ Wooded, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 96439619627414
- Zillow Home ID: 8941084
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19610 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Wyomissing as a whole. Among 19610 homes, this home is 374.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19610, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% less than in Wyomissing, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19610 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wyomissing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19610 home values.
|1821 Museum Rd Wyomissing, PA||$968K||5||5||6,232|
|6 Goldfinch Dr Wyomissing, PA||$318K||4||2.5||2,030|
|4 Goldfinch Dr Wyomissing, PA||$339K||4||2.5||1,968|
|8 Goldfinch Dr Wyomissing, PA||$354K||4||4||2,898|
|1801 Museum Rd Wyomissing, PA||$777K||3||3.5||5,820|
|2 Goldfinch Dr Wyomissing, PA||$525K||3||2.5||3,437|
|5 Goldfinch Dr Wyomissing, PA||$470K||4||4||3,500|
|1713 Meadowlark Rd Wyomissing, PA||$568K||5||3.5||4,184|
|1723 Meadowlark Rd Wyomissing, PA||$565K||4||5||4,245|
|9 Goldfinch Dr Wyomissing, PA||$429K||5||3||3,339|
|10 Goldfinch Dr Wyomissing, PA||$322K||4||2.5||2,673|
|848 Lauers Ln Wyomissing, PA||$947K||5||3.5||6,184|
|1709 Meadowlark Rd Wyomissing, PA||$502K||4||3.5||3,000|
|1709 Meadowlark Rd Wyomissing, PA||$519K||4||3.5||3,000|
|715 N Waverly St Shillington, PA||$176K||2||1.5||1,676|
|1725 Meadowlark Rd Wyomissing, PA||$527K||4||3||3,007|
|29 Junco Dr Wyomissing, PA||$330K||4||4||2,316|
|713 N Waverly St Shillington, PA||$160K||3||1.5||1,316|
|12 Goldfinch Dr Wyomissing, PA||$348K||4||2.5||3,082|
|Museum Rd Wyomissing, PA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Wyomissing
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!