18315 142nd Ave SE, Renton, WA 980585 beds, 3 baths, 2,697 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $407,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,697 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 2472920150
- Zillow Home ID: 48801119
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18315 142nd Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98058, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% greater than in Renton, and 59.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98058 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Renton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98058 home values.
- 18307 142nd Ave SE Renton, WA$414K42.52,620
- 18233 141st Ave SE Renton, WA$472K43.52,990
- 14205 SE 183rd St Renton, WA$409K42.752,550
- 18324 142nd Ave SE Renton, WA$457K433,170
- 18314 142nd Ave SE Renton, WA$412K42.52,301
- 18225 141st Ave SE Renton, WA$426K32.52,610
- 18230 141st Ave SE Renton, WA$380K42.52,330
- 14202 SE 183rd St Renton, WA$405K42.752,510
- 14206 SE 184th Pl Renton, WA$442K32.52,900
- 14211 SE 183rd St Renton, WA$435K32.52,580
- King County, WA--------
- 18219 141st Ave SE Renton, WA$426K42.52,530
- 18222 141st Ave SE Renton, WA$456K42.752,980
- 18223 143rd Ave SE Renton, WA$388K42.52,300
- 18214 141st Ave SE Renton, WA$432K42.52,850
- 18213 141st Ave SE Renton, WA$355K42.52,370
- 14213 SE 183rd St Renton, WA$421K42.82,550
- 14212 SE 184th Pl Renton, WA$441K32.52,380
- 18217 143rd Ave SE Renton, WA$415K42.52,550
- 18206 141st Ave SE Renton, WA$439K532,880
Nearby Schools in Renton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292