18317 NE 25th St, Redmond, WA 98052
Sold on 12/16/13: $615,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,940 sq ft
- Lot:10,715 sqft
- Year Built:1969
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $615,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Brae Burn is a small community on a 9-hole par-3 golf course where there are no tee times or guest fees, plus you can start on which ever hole you'd like. It also features a swimming pool and clubhouse.
There are plenty of community events to attend in the neighborhood including holiday parties, swimming and golfing events and social events. The community is involved and loves the neighborhood.
Audubon Elementary is within walking distance with Idylwood Beach Park and Playground just beyond the school on Lake Sammamish. Centrally located; close to Redmond Town Center, Crossroads Mall, Trader Joe's, Microsoft, Starbucks, grocery stores, and Walgreens. Starbucks is just 2 miles away!
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Pantry
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- School DistrictLake Washington
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID48701976
- Last Remodel Year2007
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolRedmond
- Neighborhood NameBrae Burn
- Parcel #1036000720
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count4
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow82
- Elementary SchoolAudubon
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- High SchoolRedmond
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$572,253||$532K – $607K||+$4,403||$294||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,275/mo||$1.5K – $2.7K/mo||-$14||$1.17||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 98052 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Redmond as a whole. Among 98052 homes, this home is valued 18.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.3% greater than in Redmond, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
Neighborhood for 18317 Ne 25th Street
- 18320 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$668K61.753,370
- 18315 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$437K31.751,550
- 18316 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$679K52.753,210
- 18313 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$539K41.752,180
- 18312 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$763K43.03,190
- 18311 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$545K53.02,230
- Redmond, WA--------
- 18309 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$595K42.252,270
- 18411 NE 26th Way Redmond, WA$786K44.04,230
- 18304 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$504K41.751,720
- 18305 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$578K32.52,650
- 18405 NE 26th Way Redmond, WA$687K42.53,120
- 2318 183rd Ct NE Redmond, WA$623K52.52,990
- 2325 184th Ave NE Redmond, WA$468K31.751,890
- 18419 NE 26th Way Redmond, WA$616K43.02,840
- 2317 183rd Ct NE Redmond, WA$644K32.753,200
- 18232 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$550K32.251,950
- 18235 NE 25th St Redmond, WA$546K42.52,360
- 2614 183rd Ave NE Redmond, WA$576K32.252,440
- 18406 NE 26th Way Redmond, WA$608K42.52,390
Nearby Schools in Redmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005