18318 SW 139th Ct, Miami, FL 331773 beds, 2 baths, 1,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,538 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $217,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,342 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3059340220260
- Zillow Home ID: 44340853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18318 Sw 139th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33177 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 118.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.2% greater than in Richmond West, and 255.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond West.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33177 home values.
- 18302 SW 139th Ct Miami, FL$199K321,286
- 18334 SW 139th Ct Miami, FL$231K321,634
- 18319 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$199K321,286
- 18335 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$226K321,634
- 18303 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$197K321,325
- 18350 SW 139th Ct Miami, FL$214K421,923
- 18282 SW 139th Ct Miami, FL$206K321,286
- 18280 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$192K321,618
- 18264 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$205K421,632
- 18300 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$204K421,632
- 18348 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$193K321,618
- 18351 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$190K321,325
- 18283 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$225K321,634
- 18317 SW 139th Ct Miami, FL$227K321,634
- 18301 SW 139th Ct Miami, FL$208K321,492
- 18333 SW 139th Ct Miami, FL$195K321,286
- 18266 SW 139th Ct Miami, FL$215K321,634
- 18316 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$280K422,445
- 18332 SW 139th Pl Miami, FL$278K422,445
- 18366 SW 139th Ct Miami, FL$216K321,634
Nearby Schools in Richmond West
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.