18319 Domino St, Tarzana, CA 913353 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2124006004
- Zillow Home ID: 19918661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18319 Domino Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Encino market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 18313 Domino St Tarzana, CA$527K321,177
- 18325 Domino St Tarzana, CA$552K421,377
- 18318 Sylvan St Tarzana, CA$583K421,591
- 18312 Sylvan St Tarzana, CA$494K321,082
- 18324 Sylvan St Tarzana, CA$652K421,940
- 18307 Domino St Tarzana, CA$708K543,086
- 18331 Domino St Tarzana, CA$539K311,375
- 18318 Domino St Tarzana, CA$454K311,431
- 18312 Domino St Tarzana, CA$515K321,349
- 18324 Domino St Tarzana, CA$557K311,037
- 18306 Sylvan St Tarzana, CA$578K321,592
- 18330 Sylvan St Tarzana, CA$598K431,649
- 18306 Domino St Tarzana, CA$562K321,890
- 18330 Domino St Tarzana, CA$555K321,510
- 18301 Domino St Tarzana, CA$525K311,037
- 18337 Domino St Tarzana, CA$570K321,643
- 18300 Sylvan St Tarzana, CA$529K221,101
- 18336 Sylvan St Tarzana, CA$561K321,422
- 18319 Sylvan St Tarzana, CA$502K321,161
- 18319 Erwin St Tarzana, CA$502K321,276
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!