1832 Graybark Ave, Charlotte, NC 282054 beds, 2 baths, 1,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $118,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 475 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 09512238
- Zillow Home ID: 6196189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1832 Graybark Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Country Club Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 227.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Country Club Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club Heights home values.
- 1836 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$224K321,368
- 1828 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$154K311,140
- 1840 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$146K31.51,288
- 1824 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$231K311,835
- 1844 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$226K321,322
- 3214 Draper Ave Charlotte, NC$130K21850
- 3218 Draper Ave Charlotte, NC$161K211,060
- 3215 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$153K31.51,277
- 1818 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$275K322,086
- 3222 Draper Ave Charlotte, NC$214K211,224
- 1900 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$146K211,111
- 3221 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC$193K311,002
- 1811 Ferguson Ct Charlotte, NC$225K32.52,184
- 3207 Cosby Pl Charlotte, NC--20.5926
- 1837 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$154K21962
- 1833 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$177K21957
- 1841 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$228K321,545
- 3226 Draper Ave Charlotte, NC$180K321,500
- 1829 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$223K311,584
- 1904 Graybark Ave Charlotte, NC$169K311,353
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!