- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1832 Kent Rd, Memphis, TN 381164 beds, 2 baths, 1,677 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $47,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,677 sqft
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 078028 00228
- Zillow Home ID: 42255986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1832 Kent Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In White Haven-Coro Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% less than in Memphis, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help White Haven-Coro Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or White Haven-Coro Lake home values.
- 1824 Kent Rd Memphis, TN$47K321,599
- 1816 Kent Rd Memphis, TN$83K522,307
- Cazassa Rd Memphis, TN$66K412,136
- 1825 Kent Rd Memphis, TN$56K421,611
- 3765 Cazassa Rd Memphis, TN$56K421,716
- 1810 Kent Rd Memphis, TN$49K311,650
- 3774 Blue Jay Rd Memphis, TN$61K521,600
- 3775 Cazassa Rd Memphis, TN$49K411,599
- 3750 Cazassa Rd Memphis, TN$66K412,136
- 3764 Cazassa Rd Memphis, TN$75K521,902
- 1802 Kent Rd Memphis, TN$68K521,839
- 3782 Blue Jay Rd Memphis, TN$57K421,638
- 1805 Kent Rd Memphis, TN$42K522,016
- 3783 Cazassa Rd Memphis, TN$72K411,742
- 3774 Cazassa Rd Memphis, TN$50K421,623
- 3773 Blue Jay Rd Memphis, TN$65K321,599
- 3619 Kingsgate Dr Memphis, TN$57K------
- 3790 Blue Jay Rd Memphis, TN$75K522,154
- 1796 Kent Rd Memphis, TN$53K31.51,039
- 3780 Cazassa Rd Memphis, TN$75K721,866
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!