1832 Magellan Dr, Oakland, CA 946114 beds, 3 baths, 2,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $393
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,038 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Parcel #: 048F736705100
- Zillow Home ID: 24816964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1832 Magellan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94611 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.4% less than in Oakland, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94611 home values.
- 1824 Magellan Dr Oakland, CA$522K22--
- 1824 Magellan Dr Oakland, CA$780K221,512
- 1836 Magellan Dr Oakland, CA$1.19M22.52,300
- 1840 Magellan Dr Oakland, CA$1.33M42.52,704
- 1816 Magellan Dr Oakland, CA$760K421,657
- 1927 Gaspar Dr Oakland, CA$759K321,578
- 1921 Gaspar Dr Oakland, CA$879K321,898
- 1844 Magellan Dr Oakland, CA$781K321,554
- 1933 Gaspar Dr Oakland, CA$762K221,668
- 1800 Magellan Dr Oakland, CA$882K32.52,173
- 1957 Gaspar Dr Oakland, CA$1.23M322,309
- 1951 Gaspar Dr Oakland, CA$1.24M32.53,000
- 1945 Gaspar Dr Oakland, CA$675K221,229
- 1850 Magellan Dr Oakland, CA$829K221,504
- 1915 Gaspar Dr Oakland, CA$1.04M23.52,576
- 1939 Gaspar Dr Oakland, CA$824K321,876
- 1961 Gaspar Dr Oakland, CA$1.36M432,944
- 5620 Colton Blvd Oakland, CA$777K211,261
- 5628 Colton Blvd Oakland, CA$749K221,356
- 5650 Colton Blvd Oakland, CA$771K321,555
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292