1833 26th Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 3 baths, 2,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $645,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- Finished basement, 310 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 300 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Parcel #: 9828702157
- Zillow Home ID: 59699701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1833 26th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% higher than in Seattle, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 1835 26th Ave Seattle, WA$584K32.51,720
- 1831 26th Ave Seattle, WA$496K21.751,490
- 1837 26th Ave Seattle, WA$877K442,930
- 1827 26th Ave Seattle, WA$497K21.751,490
- 2517 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$599K32.251,720
- 2515 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$625K33.251,720
- 1823 26th Ave Seattle, WA$610K311,400
- 103 26th Ave E # A Seattle, WA$536K21.51,385
- 103 26th Ave E Seattle, WA$449K21.51,525
- 1819 26th Ave Seattle, WA$474K311,800
- 2516 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$425K21.51,280
- 103 26th Ave E # B Seattle, WA$497K21.51,295
- 101 26th Ave E Seattle, WA$499K321,385
- 2509 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$456K211,050
- 2516A E Denny Way Seattle, WA$387K21.51,100
- 2516 E Denny Way UNIT B Seattle, WA$486K221,180
- 105 26th Ave E Seattle, WA$425K221,295
- 103 26th Ave E # C Seattle, WA$481K21.51,295
- 1828 25th Ave # A Seattle, WA$448K32.51,170
- 1828 25th Ave # B Seattle, WA$438K32.51,170
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!