- Built in 1985
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 95 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 1999
- Price/sqft: $170
- MLS #: 13137170
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Association Fee \ 178, Association Fee Includes \ Blanket Insurance, Association Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Full Use of Facilities, Association Fee Includes \ Maintenance of Common Areas, Association Fee Includes \ Management Fees, Association Fee Includes \ Trash, Association Fee Includes \ Water/Sewer, Association Type \ Mandatory, Building Area Source \ Tax, Community Features \ Community Pool, Construction Materials \ Brick, County Or Parish \ Collin, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Fencing \ Automatic Gate, Fencing \ Wood, Financing Proposed \ Cash, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ Not Assumable, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Slab, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Elec, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Interior Lot, Lot Features \ No Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Condo/Townhome Lot, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Assigned Spaces, Parking Features \ Covered, Parking Features \ Detached, Parking Features \ Other, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Property Sub Type \ RES-Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Soil Type \ Unknown, Structural Style \ Condo/Townhome, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Community Mailbox, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Sidewalk
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 737 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: R169600B14231
- Zillow Home ID: 26633054
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Far North home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Far North homes, this home is 51.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 52.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Dallas, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
- 18036 Windflower Way3 beds, 3 baths
2,172 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1993
|Other Units in this Building (256)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 18333 Roehampton Dr|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.