- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1834 Harwarden St, Wheaton, IL 601873 beds, 1 bath, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,873 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 252 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Parcel #: 0515401006
- Zillow Home ID: 4442502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1834 Harwarden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60187, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% greater than in Wheaton, and 436.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60187 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wheaton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60187 home values.
- 1838 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$517K----1,110
- 103 S Lorraine Rd Wheaton, IL$256K--21,864
- 1902 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$268K--11,218
- 107 S Lorraine Rd Wheaton, IL$220K--11,325
- 1837 E York Ln Wheaton, IL$327K--21,674
- 111 S Lorraine Rd Wheaton, IL$213KStudio110
- 1829 E York Ln Wheaton, IL$642K533,000
- 203 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$390K--1.51,646
- 1903 E York Ln Wheaton, IL--------
- 1903 E York Ln Wheaton, IL$311K22.51,188
- 1906 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$729K43.53,408
- 117 S Lorraine Rd Wheaton, IL$206K--11,362
- 211 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$363K421,836
- 1907 E York Ln Wheaton, IL$764K53.53,611
- 123 S Lorraine Rd Wheaton, IL$248K311,200
- 1910 Harwarden St Wheaton, IL$282K31.11,800
- 215 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$362K42.12,224
- 1911 E York Ln Wheaton, IL$653K--3.53,605
- 200 Lorraine St Glen Ellyn, IL$489K--2.52,060
- 252 Harwarden St Glen Ellyn, IL$313K321,300
Nearby Schools in Wheaton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292