1835 24th Ave # A, Seattle, WA 981222 beds, 1.5 baths, 961 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 961 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $252,500
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 961 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9828702770
- Zillow Home ID: 79976707
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1835 24th Avenue # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.5% lower than in Seattle, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 1835 24th Ave # B Seattle, WA$426K21.5900
- 1837 24th Ave Seattle, WA$644K511,820
- 1831 24th Ave Seattle, WA--311,250
- 1833 24th Ave # A Seattle, WA$381K21.5893
- 1833 24th Ave # B Seattle, WA$385K21.5893
- 1827 24th Ave Seattle, WA$736K42.252,000
- E Denny Way Seattle, WA--------
- 2326 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$557K331,620
- 1823 24th Ave Seattle, WA$660K321,710
- 2324 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$553K331,720
- 1817 24th Ave APT C Seattle, WA$574K331,800
- 1834 24th Ave # B Seattle, WA$434K42.51,540
- 1830 24th Ave APT 101 Seattle, WA$453K22.51,393
- 1834 24th Ave # A Seattle, WA$472K42.51,540
- 2313 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$467K311,300
- 1817 24th Ave APT B Seattle, WA$510K431,495
- 1826 24th Ave # B Seattle, WA$452K42.51,449
- 1826 24th Ave Seattle, WA$287K------
- 1819 24th Ave APT C Seattle, WA$511K321,434
- 1826 24th Ave # A Seattle, WA$481K42.251,450
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292