1835 Rainbow Ct, Schofield, WI 544764 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 28128071341185
- Zillow Home ID: 71320599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1835 Rainbow Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54476 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 240% higher than in Schofield, and 1.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54476 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Schofield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54476 home values.
- 1823 Rainbow Ct Schofield, WI$106K------
- 1847 Rainbow Ct Schofield, WI$108K------
- 1824 Spring St Schofield, WI$104K------
- 1828 Spring St Schofield, WI$93K------
- 1822 Spring St Schofield, WI$90K------
- 1900 Spring St Schofield, WI$91K------
- 123 Kurth St Schofield, WI$75K------
- 119 Kurth St Schofield, WI$103K------
- 1814 Spring St Schofield, WI$108K------
- 1861 Rainbow Ct Schofield, WI$108K------
- 127 Kurth St Schofield, WI$80K------
- 1836 Rainbow Ct Schofield, WI$99K------
- 1906 Spring St Schofield, WI$78K------
- 115 Kurth St Schofield, WI$111K------
- 1824 Rainbow Ct Schofield, WI$97K------
- 1812 Spring St Schofield, WI$103K------
- 1902 Spring St Schofield, WI$85K------
- 131 Kurth St Schofield, WI$112K------
- 111 Kurth St Schofield, WI$100K------
- 1910 Spring St Schofield, WI$64K2--750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!