- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1835 Sabal Palm Dr, Melbourne, FL 329347 beds, 5 baths, 4,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $392,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 910 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 204
- Lot width: 237
- Parcel #: 27 3613300000A0000700
- Zillow Home ID: 54613828
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1835 Sabal Palm Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32934 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 63.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.4% greater than in Brevard, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32934 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brevard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32934 home values.
- 1833 Sabal Palm Dr Melbourne, FL$421K422,665
- 1839 Sabal Palm Dr Melbourne, FL--Studio----
- 1838 Sabal Palm Dr Melbourne, FL$541K444,305
- 1831 Sabal Palm Dr Melbourne, FL$303K422,285
- 1834 Sabal Palm Dr Melbourne, FL$624K43.53,905
- 1832 Sabal Palm Dr Melbourne, FL--Studio----
- 1840 Sabal Palm Dr Melbourne, FL$540K43.54,206
- 1836 Sabal Palm Dr Melbourne, FL$519K433,085
- 1829 Sabal Palm Dr Melbourne, FL$287K422,213
- 1830 Sabal Palm Dr Melbourne, FL$302K322,300
- 1761 Caleb Ln APT 201 Melbourne, FL$141K----1,854
- 1761 Caleb Ln APT 204 Melbourne, FL$129K321,791
- 1761 Caleb Ln APT 203 Melbourne, FL$133K321,791
- 1762 Caleb Ln Melbourne, FL--Studio----
- 1761 Caleb Ln APT 105 Melbourne, FL$104K221,441
- 1761 Caleb Ln APT 103 Melbourne, FL$104K321,441
- 1761 Caleb Ln APT 206 Melbourne, FL$140K----1,854
- 1761 Caleb Ln APT 104 Melbourne, FL$102K321,441
- 1761 Caleb Ln APT 202 Melbourne, FL$129K321,791
- 1761 Caleb Ln APT 101 Melbourne, FL$126K----1,531
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.