1836 18th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122
Sold on 2/8/13: $1,100,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,711 sq ft
- Lot:3,000 sqft
- Year Built:1988
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $1,100,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Open House Schedule:
Sunday, February 17th - 2:00 - 4:00
Beautiful 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath Inner Sunset Home with bonus rooms down plus a two car Garage!
Huge West facing living room with fireplace, dual pane windows, formal dining room, Large kitchen with island,breakfast room. Master Bedroom and front bedroom have Ocean Views!
1 Year Lease - No Smoking
Security Deposit $4,750
Pets Negotiable - Pets must be approved by landlord/Owner. If a pet is permitted, an increased deposit of $250 per pet (minimum) is required
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Zillow Home ID15112195
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #2054 023
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Water
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow395
- Exterior MaterialStucco, Wood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,214,507||$1.09M – $1.34M||+$28,597||$447||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,675/mo||$1.8K – $5.7K/mo||-$229||$1.36||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Inner Sunset home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Inner Sunset homes, this home is valued 18.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inner Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.5% less than in San Francisco, and 84.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Inner Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inner Sunset home values.
Neighborhood for 1836 18th Avenue
- 1838 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$807K21.01,007
- 1830 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$758K--1.0825
- 1826 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$959K--1.01,155
- 1842 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.76M44.03,524
- 1824 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$892K32.01,400
- 1850 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$889K32.01,550
- 1822 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$804K--1.01,225
- 1854 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$829K--1.01,150
- 1858 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$789K21.01,150
- 1835 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$917K--1.01,625
- 1831 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.35M44.52,854
- 1831 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M34.52,854
- 1839 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$807K--1.01,450
- 1827 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.14M--2.02,295
- 1843 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$862K--1.01,550
- 1037 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$1.03M21.01,866
- 1045 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$1.09M53.02,101
- 1823 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$959K--2.01,770
- 1031 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$815K--1.01,225
- 1847 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$893K31.01,550
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005