1836 18th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941224 beds, 3 baths, 2,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Open House Schedule:
Sunday, February 17th - 2:00 - 4:00
Beautiful 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath Inner Sunset Home with bonus rooms down plus a two car Garage!
Huge West facing living room with fireplace, dual pane windows, formal dining room, Large kitchen with island,breakfast room. Master Bedroom and front bedroom have Ocean Views!
1 Year Lease - No Smoking
Security Deposit $4,750
Pets Negotiable - Pets must be approved by landlord/Owner. If a pet is permitted, an increased deposit of $250 per pet (minimum) is required
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $406
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,711 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 2054 023
- Zillow Home ID: 15112195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1836 18th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Inner Sunset, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% lower than in San Francisco, and 19.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Inner Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inner Sunset home values.
- 1838 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$918K211,007
- 1830 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$804K--1825
- 1826 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M--11,155
- 1842 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.49M443,524
- 1824 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$881K321,400
- 1850 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$949K321,550
- 1822 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$855K--11,225
- 1854 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$826K--11,150
- 1858 18th Ave San Francisco, CA$839K211,150
- 1835 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$873K--11,625
- 1831 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.58M44.52,854
- 1831 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.39M34.52,854
- 1839 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$837K--11,450
- 1827 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.27M--22,295
- 1843 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M--11,550
- 1037 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$1.12M211,866
- 1045 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$1.24M532,101
- 1823 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M--21,770
- 1031 Noriega St San Francisco, CA$851K--11,225
- 1847 17th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.04M311,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!